Credit Cards and IC Cards
Airport Limousine accepts contactless IC cards such as PASMO, Suica, Kitaka, TOIKA, PiTaPa, manaka, ICOCA, nimoca, hayakaken, SUGOKA. *Not available on some routes. Please see accepted route list below.
How to use contactless IC cards
- Please inform our staff at ticketing counter if you are travelling from Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, Tokyo City Air Terminal, Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal and Shinjuku Station.
- Ticket machine at Haneda Airport, Narita Airport Terminal 3, Tokyo City Air Terminal, Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal, Shinjuku Station/West, Tokyo Station/Yaesu North(Tekko Building) and Tokyo Garden Terrace Kioicho accepts contactless IC cards. Please touch in when purchasing.
- From other places, please touch in the reader on the bus upon boarding the bus.
Bus Stop where Contactless IC cards are available
*not available if not listed
Narita Airport route
|Narita Airport route||To Narita Airport||From Narita Airport|
|Tokyo Station/Yaesu South||－||○|
|Nihonbashi area Hotels||×|
|Shinjuku area Hotels|
|Ikebukuro, Mejiro, Kudan, Korakuen area Hoels|
|Roppongi, Akasaka area Hotels|
|Hibiya, Ginza area Hotels|
|Shiba, Shiodome, Takeshiba, Odaiba, Ariake area Hotels|
|Ebisu, Shinagawa area Hotels|
|Shibuya, Futako-tamagawa area|
|Asakusa, Kinshicho, Toyosu area|
|Yokohama City Air Terminal (YCAT), Minatomirai area|
|Hotel New Grand (Yokohama/Yamashita Park)||－|
|Tokyo City Air Terminal (TCAT)||○|
|Tokyo Station/Yaesu North (Tekko Building)|
|Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal※1|
Haneda Airport route
|Haneda Airport route||To Haneda Airport||From Haneda Airport|
|Shinjuku area Hotels||×||○|
|Ikebukuro area Hotels, Ikebukuro Sunshine Bus Terminal|
|Mejiro, Kudan, Korakuen area Hoels|
|Hibiya, Ginza, Shiodome area Hoels|
|Roppongi, Akasaka area Hoels|
|Shiba, Ebisu, Shinagawa area Hoels|
|Kinshicho area Hotel|
|Tokyo Station/Yaesu South||－|
|Ginza Station (Yurakucho)※2||△||○|
|Ariake area Hotels※4|
|Asakusa area Hotel※5|
|Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal|
|Tokyo City Air Terminal (TCAT)|
|Tokyo Station/Yaesu North (Tekko Building)|
|Tokyo Big Sight, Kokusai-tenjijo Station, Palette Town (From Haneda Airport only)|
|Kameari Station, Koiwa Station, Ichinoe Station, Kasai Station|
|Nerima Station, Nogata Station, Nakano Station|
|Shakujii-koen Station, Wakoshi Station|
|Kokubunji Station, Musashi-koganei Station, Fuchu Station, Wakabadai Station, Inagi Station, Chofu Station|
|Minami-osawa Station, Keio-tama-center Station, Seiseki-sakuragaoka Station|
|Takao, Hachioji, Hino area|
|Ichikawa, Gyotoku area|
|JR Tsudanuma Station, Keisei Tsudanuma Station|
|Makuhari, Chiba area※8|
|Yotsukaido, Inage area|
|Oami, South East Chiba area|
|Tokorozawa Station, Higashi-tokorozawa Station|
|Kagohara Station, Kumagaya Station, Shinrin-koen Station, Sakado Station|
|Hon-kawagoe Station, Kawagoe Station※9||△||×|
- 1Night Bus customers should notify our ticket counter staff at Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal between 3:30 to 23:00.
- 2Accepted from Ginza Station/Yurakucho to Haneda Airport on early morning service.
- 3Accepted from Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba and Ooedo-onsen Monogatari to Haneda Airport on early morning service.
- 4Accepted from Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington hotel to Haneda Airport on early morning service.
- 5Accepted from Asakusa View Hotel to Haneda Airport on early morning service.
- 6Accepted from Akihabara Station to Haneda Airport on early morning service.
- 7Please inform our staff at ticketing counter between 5:00 to 18:00 if you are travelling from Shinjuku Station/West Bus Stop 23 to Haneda Airport.
- 8Please receive time specified voucher at ticketing counter in Haneda Airport and touch in the reader upon boarding.
- 9Cannot be used on Eagle Bus operated journey. Service available on Airport Limousine Bus and Seibu Bus.
- You may top up on the bus. 1,000 yen notes are accepted. Auto charging service is not available.
- Contactless IC cards are not available for sale on the bus. Please have your contactless IC cards ready before boarding. If your balance is short, please pay by cash.
- Please have your contactless IC cards with enough balance as top up is not available at ticketing counter.
- You are not eligible for "Bustoku" when using Airport Limousine Bus.
- Will not be available when the bus is subbed by another bus.
How to use Credit Card
Major credit cards which are shown below can be used at our T-CAT(Tokyo City Air Terminal),Shinjuku Station,
YCAT(Yokohama City Air Terminal),Narita Airport and Haneda Airport ticket counter.
Major credit cards are also accepted at our ticket machine Haneda Airport, Shinjuku Station, T-CAT(Tokyo City Air Terminal), Akasaka(Tokyo Garden Teracce Kioicho) and Tokyo Station(Tekko Building).
- Credit cards are not accepted for purchasing any discounted tickets such as multiple tickets at Haneda Airport.
- All tickets sold at Airport Limousine Bus ticketing counter and ticket machine are only valid on the day of the sale. Other routes are not available.
*Tickets for future dates are available at Shinjuku Station/West and Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal. Tickets from Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal are also sold at Shinjuku Station/West ticketing counter.
- Accepted Credit Cards