Dedicated chartered bus for cross-border customers(updated on 6th January, 2021)
Thank you for travelling with Airport Limousine Bus.
Since government restrictions for Japan bound customers have been eased on 1 October, 2020, we are to run a dedicated chartered bus for cross-border customers, those who have passed the quarantine and immigration, from Narita airport and Haneda airport. Please read following terms and conditions carefully and confirm before proceeding for bookings. We appreciate your understanding.
- Using public transport from Narita airport or Haneda airport to hotels for self-isolating are currently restricted for cross-border customers. Dedicated chartered buses are planned to fulfil securing customer’s safety and comfort by hiring a chartered bus run by “Airport Transport Service Company Limited” known as “Airport Limousine Bus”.
- Non-Japanese or Japanese Customers, who are entering Japan from Narita airport or Haneda airport are eligible for using dedicated chartered bus for hotels. Other customers or non-hotel guests are not eligible for using this service. Your bookings will be cancelled if you have booked.
- Central Tokyo Destinations
The Okura Tokyo
ANA InterContinental Tokyo
The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu
The Capitol Hotel Tokyu
Century Southern Tower
Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku
Keio Plaza Hotel
Hyatt Regency Tokyo
Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Park Hyatt Tokyo
- “dedicated chartered bus for cross-border customers” are different service from the regular bus run by “Airport Transport Service Company Limited”. Therefore, multiple tickets or discounted tickets cannot be used.
- Please confirm running schedules when using “dedicated chartered bus for cross-border customers” by checking booking website. Running schedules might be changed without notice.
- When booking “dedicated chartered bus for cross-border customers”, please proceed through this website. Your name, e-mail address and phone number are required for booking. Payment can be made by using major credit cards, Alipay or WeChatpay.
Please see guide for further information.
- Bus fare for “dedicated chartered bus for cross-border customers” are 4,000 yen for adult, 2,000 yen for child from Narita airport, 1,500 yen for adult, 750 yen for child from Haneda airport. Bookings and payments are accepted through this website only. Bookings by telephone, bookings only or pay on the day of your travel are not accepted on this service.
- Electronic QR code are issued as a bus ticket for “dedicated chartered bus for cross-border customers” and sent to your specified e-mail address. Please visit bus stop directly with your own QR code ticket.
- Narita airport bus departure:
Bus stop 4 at Terminal 1, bus stop 14 at Terminal 2. There are no bus departure from Terminal 3.
- Haneda airport bus departure:
Bus stop 1 at Terminal 3. There are no bus departure from Terminal 1 and 2.
- Bus tickets for “dedicated chartered bus for cross-border customers” are not available for purchase through staffed ticketing counter in the airport or at the ticket machine. Customer should complete ticket purchase online with your smartphone, which is available until five minutes prior to the bus departure time. Please allow ample time for operation.
- Amending your bookings or cancellation can be made until five minutes prior to the bus departure time with your smartphone. Please note that staffed ticketing counter in the airport cannot amend or cancel your ticket. Cancellation fee of 110 yen is applied for cancel.
- Staff will check your IDs, alighting hotel and your electronic QR ticket upon boarding. To maintain social distancing on the bus, your seat will be fixed by our staff. Please be patient and support our staffs as they're there to keep you safe.
- Please keep your face mask on during the ride to avoid the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- If you need further information about“dedicated chartered bus for cross-border customers”, please contact Airport Limousine Bus Customer Services.
What is a “dedicated chartered bus for cross-border customers”?
Bookings and Fares
If you accept and agree to the above written terms and notices, please proceed to your bookings.