Coin Aid Project.
Your cooperation is appreciated for Coin Aid Project. Airport Limousine Bus is cooperating to assist the campaign for UNICEF Coin Aid.
UNICEF has been executing a wide variety of supporting activities in some 158 countries and regions globally, in order to protect and support the lives and wholesome growth of children all over the world.
Airport Limousine Bus has posted a box of fund-raising at our Ticket Counters of Narita Airport(*) and other premises to support the project. Your strong cooperation would be highly appreciated to donate extra coins after your journey.
Please be secured the collected coins shall be duly delivered to Japan Institution of UNICEF located at Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo under the fullest responsibility of Airport Limousine Bus.
Ticket Counters of Airport Limousine with a box of fund-raising being set, as of May 25, 2010.
- Narita Airport Terminal 1 Sourth Wing 1F
- Narita Airport Terminal 1 North Wing 1F
- Narita Airport Terminal 2 1F
- Tokyo City Air Terminal(T-CAT) 3F
- Bus Stop of #23 at West Exit of Shinjuku Station. (In front of Keio Department Store.)
- Yokohama City Air Terminal(YCAT) 1F